Smoothsole (user) - rated (ok feet)2014-08-14 14:50:40
Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Dare i say that i agree with @Dingo on this one? I think they're fairly average. Too big and her toes are too long. Perhaps you're right @Pinchy, maybe i am coming down with something! : (
Szel (user) - rated (beautiful feet)2014-08-16 13:22:03
Check statistics above and see where your voices fit in. She is great allover and I am not alone on this.
BackInBlack60 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-16 20:59:51
Anyone, even Gwyneth, can have a 'bad feet day' or poor camera angle. My ratings are based on the aggregate of photos in any given gallery, taking into account the best & worst photos, which is the *fair* way to do it.
"I read that 80% of us suffer from depression. The other 20% CAUSE it."
~Comedienne Dana Eagle
@Smooth-It's always easy to agree with @Dingo on the awful pic he calls out... worst in the gallery. He's the sort of twisted person who hunts for the most negative defects he can find and exploits them mercilessly. If he ever had a real woman, she's either long gone or a beat-down, verbally abused masochist. As I stated elsewhere, life must be a terrible disappointment to this sick, critical perfectionist.
Szel (user) - rated (beautiful feet)2014-08-17 10:38:52
The above pic is awesome, to my eyes. I strongly doubt Dingo is a FFF (female feet fan). I figure out one of the Fs stands for something else.
BackInBlack60 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-17 11:33:51
He's not. He's a hater, and ironically calls other users "Boob & Butt Fans" who disagree with his ratings. He's a troll.
catsman11 (user)2014-08-17 13:52:19
I agree, I'm not a fan of that bent over at the end toes. So average.
therevanchist (user) - rated (beautiful feet)2014-08-17 22:49:20
Average indeed - compared to top spot Emma Stone and rock bottom Oprah Winfrey. Everyone falls into that category. LOL
Dingo (user) - rated (bad feet)2014-08-20 13:29:01
Backinbplack had no idea. He votes on legs, face, boobs, anything but feet. Paltrow has shocking feet. I look for feet in flip flops, open roman sandals or preferably bare feet pics. Every one of those for Paltrows feet show them for what they really look like - awful...
Templar97 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-20 14:22:32
"You can't litter negativity everywhere and then wonder why you have a trashy life." :)
@Dingo- Backinblack does not vote *only* on face, legs, and breasts.. Niether do I. How about you calm the f*ck down and start spreading sunshine instead of darkness! You're too negative, my friend.
toeloverforever (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-20 14:39:11
nicely put @Templar
Dingo (user) - rated (ugly feet)2014-08-20 23:51:36
Dear Templar, I call 'em as I see 'em.... I'm not clouded by WHO the person is. There are beautiful feet on this site, in fact magnificent feet. In case of Gwen, she does not make the grade. Get over it.
Templar97 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-21 00:09:29
@Dingo- I'm not clouded by "who the person is" either. I understand that you have quirky taste, but claiming that @BackInBlack60 votes merely on the legs and face of the celebrity is ridiculous. I think lots of us are guilty of voting based on the sex appeal and fame of a certain celeb (me included) rather than their feet... but we don't do it all the time. I've heard @BIB60 critique the different imperfections of women's toes on the wall MANY times..
BackInBlack60 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-21 01:59:23
@Dingo- You really are as stupid as your avatar! I was being *sarcastic* but you don't get out of your Mom's basement enough to get sarcasm I guess...
AverageJoe (user)2014-08-21 02:52:49
Below average to me.
BackInBlack60 (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-21 03:06:26
@Joe- Gwyneth, Dingo, or BOTH???
AverageJoe (user) - rated (nice feet)2014-08-21 03:12:21
Who in the guild is approving PERSONAL INSULTS? Read the rules and do your job properly.
Ickmeister (user)2014-08-21 03:24:51
Enough is enough, damn it. Here is my ultimatum: cut the shit or get lost! Your choice @Dingo. 1st amendment, I understand that. Stop trolling PLEASE!
stout700 (user) - rated (ok feet)2014-08-21 03:57:09
No Gwen Stefani, but def not Paris Hilton
admirer1 (user)2014-08-21 04:18:34
@AverageJoe, the Guild has guidelines that we need to follow but trust me, we're working on it!!!