1) Agree that 'edited duplicate' is an oxymoron.
2) There *are* rules here; as in real life, some people bend, break & blatantly ignore rules. Many here never even read the site guidelines
3) Who decides on if a pic stays or goes? ANY registered user, and s/he does so *anonymously* and therefore unaccountably; the site owner will not correct this, but at least made the process require a few multiple votes in agreement now.
4) Based on a few years of seeing what pics are kept vs. rejected, users here seem to prefer *single* HQ or UHQ photos that clearly show feet, and the barer the better. Some of your collages probably do OK in 'thinly-populated' galleries; not so much on the most popular ones (like this one).
5) Mr.Hate is simply being himself. He is #1 top uploader of all time, a Trusted Uploader, legend of Wikifeet. As such, he almost thinks of the galleries as 'his' work and takes it seriously, often in a personal way. But he's cool when you get to know him, and does great work. Site would be very different without him.
6) If you're not in the Guild, consider joining and earning 500 Guild Experience (by evaluating comments) so you can participate in Guild Chat to discuss these & other issues in 'real time.'
Hope this info is of some help. Thanks for participating here! (Or as @Toe says, "Have a nice day, and thank you for flying Wikifeet.")
@Aauberbarni- Very short answers; others can elaborate if you have questions: